Pacific is within 30 minutes of three stations on the Missouri River Runner line, Downtown St. Louis, Kirkwood and even one conveniently located in Franklin County
, in the City of Washington. The "Show Me" State shows the world some of its best attractions with ten stops crossing our great state. The St. Louis Station is also on the Texas Eagle Line which runs daily between Chicago and San Antonio, hop aboard the Texas Eagle for a relaxing trip to Chicago, or roll trough Missuori's beautiful Ozarks
to Little Rock and the piney woods of East Texas. Onward to colorful, cosmopolitan Dallas, through Austin (home of the University of Texas), and finally to San Antonio, where the legend of the Alamo and the Riverwalk attract people from all over the world.
The Missouri River Runner travels daily between St. Louis, and Kansas City, Missouri. Missouri has plenty to offer any visitor.
Take the Amtrak to:
- St. Louis - Gateway Arch/Zoo, Cardinals/Rams/Blues
- Kirkwood - Transportation Museum/Magic House
- Washington - Antique Shops/Fine Dining
- Jefferson City - State Capitol/Governor's Mansion
- Sedalia - Home to the State Fair
- Lee's Summit - Unity Village/Restored Historic District
- Independence - Truman Presidential Museum and Library
- Kansas City - Bar-B-Q/Jazz, Royal/Chiefs