Amtrak Rail Service
Pacific is within 30 minutes of three Amtrak stations on the Missouri River Runner line, Downtown St. Louis, Kirkwood, and even one conveniently located in Franklin County, in the City of Washington.
The "Show Me" State shows the world some of its best attractions with 12 stops crossing our great state. Amtrak serves the following local stations:
- Hermann, MO (HER)
- Independence, MO (IDP)
- Jefferson City, MO (JEF)
- Kansas City, MO (KCY)
- Kirkwood, MO (KWD)
- La Plata, MO (LAP)
- Lee's Summit, MO (LEE)
- Poplar Bluff, MO (PBF)
- Sedalia, MO (SED)
- St. Louis, MO (STL)
- Warrensburg, MO (WAR)
- Washington, MO (WAH)
Missouri River Runner
The Missouri River Runner travels daily between St. Louis, and Kansas City, Missouri. Missouri has plenty to offer any visitor.
Take the Amtrak to these cities and discover:
- Independence - Truman Presidential Museum and Library
- Jefferson City - State Capitol and Governor's Mansion
- Kansas City - Bar-B-Q , jazz, Royals and Chiefs sporting events
- Kirkwood - Transportation Museum and Magic House
- Lee's Summit - Unity Village and Restored Historic District
- Sedalia - Home to the State Fair
- St. Louis - Gateway Arch, zoo, and sporting events (Cardinals, Rams, and Blues)
- Washington - antique shops and fine dining
Texas Eagle Line
The St. Louis Station is also on the Texas Eagle Line which runs daily between Chicago and San Antonio. Hop aboard the Texas Eagle for a relaxing trip to Chicago, or roll trough Missouri's beautiful Ozarks to Little Rock and the piney woods of East Texas.
Onward to colorful, cosmopolitan Dallas, through Austin (home of the University of Texas), and finally to San Antonio, where the legend of the Alamo and the Riverwalk attract people from all over the world.